My guess is I have about 6G of pictures taken from four weeks of travel. Excessive, for sure. I thought I'd try to make slides for better viewing. Maybe make interesting transtitions between pictures. How about some music? So here's a first attempt. It's a work in progress, but it goes with the overall theme of my life these days -- a work in progress.
This video is of Rome, Italy.
2 comments:
I watched the video, I enjoyed the video. I think we need more of a modern/opera/mixup thing for music, no words, because I kept having to manage my anxiety. Are they paving the pretty, Anna Marie? Also, we need to make a video of pictures you have taken of yourself. I am working on the song.
I am on it, St. Renegade. I have a million pictures of my pudgy face. I await the song.
Post a Comment